Roosevelt High School Early Dismissal Procedures for Students
If your child needs to be dismissed early from school, here are the following options:
1. Submit a signed note* to the Main Office with the following information:
- Date note is written
- Student’s legal name
- Date and time the student needs to leave
- If the student is returning, what time is the student returning
- Where is the student going? (doctor, dentist)
- Parent’s name and phone number where they can be reached
- Parent’s signature
*The note should be dropped off before school starts to give our office staff time to call the parent for verification and prepare the off-campus pass.
2. In-person Sign out:
- The parent or legal guardian listed in Infinite Campus may come in person to the office to sign out their child.
- Parent/guardian must bring a valid picture ID.
- If a parent/guardian is unable to pick up their child, he/she may call our school office at (808)307-0500 that a person listed as an emergency contact in Infinite Campus will be picking up their child from school. That person must bring a valid picture ID.
- Anyone not listed as an emergency contact on Infinite Campus must be verified by an administrator before the student is allowed to leave campus with that person.
If your child is released early for a medical or dental appointment, please have your child submit a note to the Attendance Office upon returning to school.