For non-Roosevelt students:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an application emailed to you.
- a CLEAR copy of the student's driver permit must be submitted at the time the application is submitted.
For Roosevelt students:
- a CLEAR copy of their driver permit must be submitted when the application is picked up from Ms. Dudoit in room A3.
- Applications are due to Ms. Dudoit by August 14, 2019 before 3pm in room A3.
- Selection for the class is by lottery.
- If selected, both the student and parent are required to attend a mandatory orientation meeting on Wed. August 21, 2019 from 5:30 -7:00 pm in the Roosevelt High School library.
- Classes are on Mondays through Fridays from August 26- Oct. 4, 2019 from 3-5pm. (except holidays and Homecoming week- Sept. 23-27).
- The behind-the-wheel (BTW) portion will be scheduled with the individual driving instructors after the class begins.
*** Only students who do not have conflicts with the class dates and times should apply.