ON CAMPUS COLLEGE PRESENTATION PROCEDURES:
College presentations are held in room A1, unless otherwise specified.
If you would like to attend a presentation:
- Log into Naviance - Click on Colleges - Research Colleges - College Visits
- Register- Click on the Registration button next to the college you would like to see. You must register at least 1 day (24 hours) before the presentation.
- Print your pass- Click on View Details for that college visit and print the page that shows you have registered. This is your pass.
- Show the pass to the teacher(s) whose class you will miss before the presentation date. Your teacher must approve your absence for that time period. You are responsible for all assignments missed when you attend the college presentation.
- Research the school before coming to a presentation. It is suggested that you write down any questions you may have.
- Bring the pass with you to the presentation.
Take notes during the college presentation so you can remember the information that is being shared with you.